AUDIT OF CULTURE
The new Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors' Code suggests that internal auditors working in the financial services sector should consider expressing an opinion on the "risk and control culture" of their organisation.
This ground-breaking event examines exactly what this means and how you might go about it.
We share practices in the industry, regulatory pronouncements as well as our own views on the topic.
The course provides clear ideas and methods for not only measuring culture but also taking a practical actions-orientated approach to questioning and testing the "cultural control framework".
All internal auditors and operational risk managers who wish to understand what the optimal control framework should look like.
- What is culture?The CIIA Code – What is required?
- Relationships with behaviour, attitudes and conduct risk
- Managing Dilemmas in Financial Services
- The Cultural Control Framework
- Making Cultural Judgements – Formulating Objective Criteria
- What is the internal audit community doing?